Restructures & TUPE
Effective change management is a critical success factor for social care organisations responding to the current financial pressures. The number of mergers and acquisitions is increasing as is the requirement to continually restructure services in response to the changing needs of funders, regulators and stakeholders.
Effective planning, risk management, leadership and involvement of people are fundamental to ensure the successful management and delivery of organisational change. We can help you to ensure change is successfully managed, implemented and embedded in your organisation.
We can provide you with expert advice throughout all stages of the change cycle by:
- Working with you to establish the business case for a restructure involving redundancies.
- Advising on the TUPE and cultural aspects of mergers and acquisitions.
- Project planning, implementation and evaluation.
- Advising on the people management, risk and cultural aspects of change.
- Communication and consultation with workforce representatives and/or Trade Union negotiations.
“Andrew has provided a range of advice and information for Hestia, most recently around how to manage a TUPE situation. He has also directly led on some consultation work. His knowledge and familiarity with the sector as well as his wide networks means that he is able to parachute in, often at short notice and provide focused advice which moves situations forward quickly. He is a first port of call for advice on complex HR issues.
Hestia Housing & Support
For help with restructures and TUPe situations within your own organisation, email us now